The google search in Gay-bb.org
It is currently 18 Dec 2017, 16:40 pm

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2017, 15:03 pm 

IMNRG wrote:
I am similarly frustrated with the quality of the sunnexus service for a variety of reasons, such as 1) not being able to sign up for a premium account [due in large part to my being in the USA]; and 2) even the free version has problems -- such as a maximum download allowance per day, which at least Depfile doesn't similarly apply.

Granted, I will accept what is available and just suffer, but if there is anything that could be done to reconcile those two issues, I would sure be ever grateful!

Ultimately, gay-bb.org is the bomb! Please keep up the great work!

Hello!
Support answer:
"1) Hello! We have more than 50% of US users.If you have a problem with the purchase through the basic methods of payment, try to buy the key from our official resellers.https://sunexenus.com/pages/resellers.htmlPayment methods:PayPal, ACH Bank Transfer USA, Alipay,Alfa-Click, Bank Wire, BitCoin, B-Pay, Cash4wm, CashU, Credit Cards- Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB, Dinners Club,Debit Cards,Dwolla, Egopay,EasyPayWay, Local Bank Transfer For- China[UnionPay- ABC, BOC, CCB, ICBC, CMB, PSBC], India[SBI, Axis, Kotak] NEFT, LiteCoin, Liqpay, Net Banking- [Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Estonia, Germany, India, UK, Lithunia, Latvia, Netherland, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Ukrain], Money Gram, Neteller, Okpay, OneCard, Payeer, PerfectMoney, PaySera, Paxum, Qiwi, SafetyPay, SMS Payments, Telemoney, Ukash, Unistream, Wallet One, WebMoney[WME, WMR, WMZ], Wester Union, Yandex Money, Z-Payments and Many Others

2)For registered users increased the limit to 10 GB"

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2017, 19:35 pm 

Thanks for the info. ;)

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2017, 13:42 pm 

Why are you using these painfully slow filehosters? There are free filehosters that offer fast speeds and no limits like openload.co, filecloud.io, uplea.com, 1fichier.com, zippyshare.com, and lots more. No reason to be using these slow as shit services.

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2017, 09:02 am 

I don't know if you've noticed Twink, but at the moment NONE of your Depfile links are working (for me anyway). I get 'Page Cannot Be Displayed' after waiting 60 seconds and clicking the link.

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2017, 01:46 am 

the depfile links are working for me.

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2017, 16:24 pm 

Cool so hot

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2017, 11:42 am 

Hi Twink,
Are you managing the site now? I subscribe to Depfile and I was able to download few movies. Now no more Depfile? I just subscribe. Now I have to subscribe to rapidgator or keep2share. Please explain. All the files I downloaded with depfile are changed to keep2 share.