The google search in Gay-bb.org
It is currently 29 Mar 2017, 11:05 am

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2015, 20:02 pm 

I recently join and yesterday uploaded my first video with out problem. i just clicked the download link. Today when I tried to download various videos I get the message "the page can't be displayed" and when I tried to fix the problem I get “The remote device or resource won’t accept the connection" Do I need to download a special or specific app to navigate successfully here?
OR
I get forwarded to Depfile or Keep2Share. Do i need to join these as well? I would like to upgrade my membership here so that I will have faster downloads and the other perks but i want to make certain I know what I am doing. Wish there was a primer for new members. Can anyone get me going in the right direction please? :?: Hopefully I will be able to find any responses. Thanks

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2015, 20:30 pm 
Moderators

The files are uploaded to either Depfile or Keep2Share [the hosters we currently use] & you download from them.. They are not held on our sever..

You should be aware that some ISPs dont let you download [they claim it's because of viruses etc but its really an ant-piracy devise]..
My UK ISP stops downloads from both hosters & so I use a VPN that includes 5 different proxys [the proxy makes me appear to be Lithuanian, Dutch, Polish or French [4 different IP addresses] & the VPN hides my downloads from my British ISP.. so I avoid copyright problems..

Both hosters allow FREE downloads.. BUT.. restrict the download speed & the usage [1 GB per day per IP address]..
If you upgrade to Premium Account with Depfile or Keep2Share you download much quicker & much more GB per day.. BUT.. it costs..

EDIT: You will find that there are a number of Studios that visit this site on a daily basis & request that our hosters remove their movies & clips.. Hosters have to comply with those requests..

It won't take you long to work out which studios are the most dilligent.. & if you like their titles then you have to download as quickly as possible.. ie. before they get them deleted..

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2015, 02:20 am 

Thanks for the response. I subscribed to Premium Keep2Share which is suggested at the bottom of all of the postings by Author GBB. Now when I try to download any of his videos i am taken to a page that says "This page can't be displayed"...."Make sure the web address https://www.privatefiles.com is correct."

And of the files I have attempted to download listed by Author Twink, I am taken to "This page can't be displayed" ."Make sure the web address http://livefile.org is correct."

I am not the most tech savy person I will admit but maybe I am just not getting the purpose of this site. You mentioned that Depfile or Keep2Share are currently the hosters used on this site. Why then am I directed to a totally different site?

I am hestitant to join another file hoster only to be directed to sites that apparently have some issues with them.

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2015, 17:14 pm 
Moderators

monkeybeater wrote:
You mentioned that Depfile or Keep2Share are currently the hosters used on this site. Why then am I directed to a totally different site?

YOu only get directed to different sites if they are PREVIOUS / OLD hosters that we no longer use

PREVIOUS hosters [livefile etc.] closed our uploaders accounts & deleted all the files.. So we no longer use them..

This means that many OLD posts are now dead.. If you add a comment in the old / dead movie's post [eg. links are dead. Please repost if possible] your comment will move that title back to page one & a mod will then move it to the "Dead forum"..
Our uploaders use THAT forum to see if they still have it & re-up in our CURRENT hoster..

Only join the CURRENT filehoster's premium accounts [not the OLD ones] if the free access is not meeting your needs [ie. slow download speed & limit of only 1GB per day]..

PostPosted: 04 May 2016, 12:13 pm 

Hi. If I download a file with a .rar extension, how do I view it please ?