The google search in Gay-bb.org
It is currently 25 Jun 2017, 01:48 am

Post subject: Please - no more Depfile
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2016, 03:39 am 

It's horrible. I am tired of smallish-medium sized files taking 13 hours to download with premium.

The first segment will download quickly as it should with premium, for example, part1.rar let's say 1.0GB - no problem. The second segment, let's say .part2.rar is 450MB - takes freaking 13+ hours to download with premium. What a time toilet. This applies to every single Depfile link on here.

Depfile "support" is zero help with this problem. They don't even respond.

If you can, please drop this service. Thank you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2016, 14:08 pm 
Moderators

Yu have any suggestions for alternatives?

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2016, 06:06 am 

Right now, for me at least, datafile is da bomb

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2016, 13:31 pm 

Inasmuch as you are getting something for nothing from this site, to be making demands of the moderators here is highly inappropriate!

Be thankful for what you have available and if you want faster service, then you can always purchase the videos you like directly from the manufacturers. Whining and making demands are really the height of hubris in downloading anything from this site...

I, for one, am grateful that this site exists and that I can access content I wouldn't otherwise access, or would access at a significant premium! Could there be more, different or faster-to-access content than there is now? Sure! But I have no right to demand anything, even if I were to regard myself as entitled to being accommodated like a prima donna!

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2016, 03:43 am 
Moderators

Exactly what IMNRG said!

Surprised to see Livefile.org is back online. Maybe we will go back to using that one?