The google search in Gay-bb.org
It is currently 16 Dec 2018, 20:59 pm

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2012, 11:14 am 

:oops: I have downloaded some files from filemonster as a free user, then downloaded winrar to extract the zip files and put them together but found the download failed the CRC check; using vlc I was able to play part of the movie but it crashed the player each time! I am unclear on the procedure of unzipping such files and dealing with them? Also I made sure that I only used my home connection for downloading each of the ten files, which took several days, given my slow connection.

Just read your reply on VPNs and was very impressed so I saved the details for my own reference, Fluff!

Also, I am having difficulty using this site to search for materials I wish to download. I read through the FAQ section but still can't get any results back from searches? I wish there was a simple idiot proof manual for newbies like me?

That's me done, off to learn more about setting up a VPN account, just one thought as a free user of filemonster where all there files are multipart zip files is there anything I should know when using VPN on such a site???

Cheers, fluff great work!!
Hpt2Trot.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati